The tangram puzzle was invented hundreds of years ago and has been entertaining kids ever since!
Arrange the seven tans (puzzle pieces) to create shapes. Sound easy? You might be surprised at how much imagination and brain power is needed!
This pocket-sized puzzle is perfect for taking on the go - slip one into a handbag or backpack.
- Durable seven wood pieces in a wooden holder
- Ideal for solo play or parent-child play
- Play time of up to half an hour is likely
- Package is 14cm x 12cm
- Recommended for people 3 years and older
- Idea generation (lateral thinking, aesthetic thinking), reasoning skills, and fun!