Make your very own FM radio! Fold and stick the cleverly designed card nets together and pin all the electrical components on to the card housing.
You’ll soon have a fully functioning radio to tune in to your favourite station.
This is a basic introduction to electronics which will build the confidence to explore electronics further!
- Includes cardboard body, electric components, double sided tape and instructions
- Requires 9V battery (not included)
- Ideal for a solo activity
- Estimated 45 minute build and no tools are required
- Box is 16.5cm x 21cm x 4.5cm
- Recommended for 8 years and above