With playful activities, this open-ended sketchbook encourages you to look around at the world and take chances in expressing what you see and think. It builds confidence in communicating through art. The book has been created by the Museum of Modern Art, a popular destination in the heart of New York.
- Hardcover book has 128 pages
- Ideal for solo play or play with a friend or parent
- Play time of up to an hour per session is likely
- Book is 20cm by 22cm
- The ISBN is 9780811870764
- Suitable for 6 years and older