Einstein believed that playing instruments, exploring nature and solving puzzles were just as valid expressions of intellect as memorising lines from a textbook.
The Lock Puzzle is inspired by Einstein's ability to unlock some of the world's greatest mysteries.
Use the key to move the lock components in the right sequence until the lock opens.
An entertaining way to develop persistence and problem solving abilities.
- Includes wooden lock puzzle and key
- Solutions are available online
- Ideal for solo play
- Play time of up to an hour per session is likely
- Box is approximately 15cm x 15cm x 4cm
- Recommended for 8 years and older, also suitable for adults